Friday, September 30, 2011

Choosing my Future.

Well I have pretty much less than two weeks to figure out where I am going to live next fall before housing fills up. Choosing a dorm shouldn't be hard right? Well I thought it wasn't going to be. My true indecisive spirit is coming through once again (maybe I should change the name of this blog to something like "Trying to choose" or "TBA"...hmmm). Anyway back to choosing a dorm. There are so many questions to be answered! How many people I want to room with, microwave or cold meals for the next 2+ years, internet or having to find out how to get it on my own, and how close do I want my dorm to the buildings I will be in. And a friend of mine and I have been talking about rooming together but she will not know if she will even be at the college until after applications for housing open. So do I go ahead and apply or wait for her? Maybe I should just get a tent and camp out in the forest by the school.
This is all very exciting though I do have to admit : )

No comments:

Post a Comment